Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Information Technology Director, Charlotte, NC
The Information Technology Director will lead the IT department staff and technology solutions.
– Effectively lead the day-to-day operation of the Information Technology department.
– Ensure technology meets the needs of the business.
– Partner with leadership in creating the technology roadmap.
– Execute against technology vision consistent with products being delivered.
– Manage projects within reasonable timeframes and budgets.
– Maintain effective partnerships across the organization, and be able to influence management, peers and project staff through an inclusive style, leadership ability.
– Ensure vendors are supporting the designated environment within the organization.
– Ensure systems facilitate appropriate data access, integrity, reporting, and analysis capabilities.
– Continually seek ways to leverage technology to improve organizational efficiencies.
– Review existing technology choices regularly to ensure they still meet the requirements of the company and properties.
– Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a Computer Science, or Business Administration; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
– 3+ years of successful IT management experience.
– Manage a team of 7 people.
– Experience in managing large scale IT projects.
– Experience managing enterprise systems in a corporate IT environment.
– Experience creating and issuing standards and policy in a corporate IT environment.
– Management experience with multiple locations or multiple outlets preferred.
– Excellent technical knowledge of technology disciplines and how systems integrate with multiple environments and other systems.
– Excellent working knowledge of restaurant systems, including but not limited to point of sale (hardware and software), network, inventory, labor, payment systems, and guest-facing technology.
– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination and management of people.
– Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication, mentoring, and listening skills.
– Strong skill in reading, writing, math, and interpreting general business documents.
– Strong computer skills and knowledge of computer POS systems and server environments.
– ServiceNow or other help desk ticketing systems a plus.
– Strong Project Management skills.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other departments.
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with sensitive deadlines.
– Ability to travel when needed and open to work nights, weekends and holidays.
– Ability to comply with federal, state, and local regulations, and company safety policies.
– Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with business leaders and team members.
Keywords: Charlotte NC Jobs, Information Technology Director, IT Customer Support, IT Business Change Management, User Administration, Systems Administration, Network Administration, IT Management, POS Systems, Project Management, Network, Networking, IT Support, Restaurant Industry, North Carolina Recruiters, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Charlotte, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Information Technology Directors for jobs Charlotte, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area