Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Information Technology Specialist, Northbrook, IL
We are seeking an Information Technology Specialist for IT and Network Support. We are seeking an Information Technology Specialist to join the team and provide in-house desktop support, manage hardware, and aid in installing and troubleshooting software. This position is 100% Onsite and NOT Remote. This requires 5 days per week onsite.
Information Technology Specialist Responsibilities:
– Set up desktops and laptops with Windows operating systems, anti-virus software, printers, scanners, and server access.
– Configure Microsoft products, including users in Active Directory.
– Support Office 365 applications.
– Install software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs.
– Maintain other networked hardware such as tablets, TVs, projectors, etc.
– Diagnose hardware and software issues.
– Solve technical and application problems.
– Monitor computer processing systems.
– Basic configuration of DNS and webhosting.
– Document detailed notes and instructions using a centralized repository.
– VoIP phones – install, troubleshoot, and manage hardware and software.
– Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
Information Technology Specialist Qualifications:
– 3-5 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
– Proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting Windows operating systems.
– Experience installing many types of software programs.
– Familiarity with setting up, configuring, and deploying network equipment.
– Basic knowledge of Linux and Mac operating systems.
– CompTIA A+ Certification and/ or Network+.
– Efficient verbal and written communication of technical information.
– Excellence in problem-solving and analysis.
– Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Information Technology Specialist, Windows, Firewalls, Linux, Mac, Office 365, DNS, Web Hosting, Active Directory, Desktops, Laptops, Hardware, Software, VoIP, IT Specialist, Network Support, Network, Networking, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Northbrook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Information Technology Specialist for jobs in Northbrook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions