Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
IT Business Development Director, Miami, FL
The IT Business Development Director will be responsible for the sales force and business development of his/her sector. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and sees opportunity in any situation. You will be responsible for developing a growth strategy to achieve the goals set by the organization. An experienced team will surround you to support you. We are a technology consulting company that is currently experiencing strong growth. We wish to integrate people with a great experience in business development to help us in this growth.
– Lead the business development of his sector in the information technology environment.
– Know and promote the complete offering, its competitive advantages, resources and processes.
– Perform business development activities to solicit new opportunities.
– Maintain a pipeline of opportunities that support the achievement of objectives.
– Focus on the development of new managed services opportunities.
– Focus on the development of new managed services opportunities; Perform planning and development of accounts deemed strategic to the company.
– Identify business opportunities with existing clients to generate growth within existing accounts.
– Identify potential customers and develop an effective lead conversion strategy.
– Document and maintain the short and medium term account plan for our clients.
– Document and maintain all activities related to opportunities with our clients (in the CRM tool).
– Implement performance measurement indicators for the entire sector including customer satisfaction, budget, respect of deadlines and objectives.
– Visit clients to establish a relationship with them and evaluate their satisfaction with the service received.
– Participate in the promotion and development of the various services offered by the company.
– Establish, develop and maintain strategic business networks.
– Represent the organization in corporate and commercial activities.
– Interact on a regular basis and in an efficient manner mainly with the following groups: practices, recruitment, finance and human capital.
– Participate in the drafting process of requests for proposals and make presentations to our clients.
– Preferably have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
– A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in sales of services.
– Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
– Ability to implement changes quickly, positively and without disruption to the business.
– Ability to integrate multiple technical disciplines into a project to achieve the best results.
– Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to build relationships with senior management such as the IT Director and Procurement Director.
– Identification and development of new strategic accounts, including proactive prospecting, presentation of company capabilities, proposal writing, study design and pricing and other business development activities.
– Knowledge of Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.).
Keywords: Miami FL Jobs, IT Business Development Director, Sales, Account Management, Director, Procurement Director, Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Miami, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Business Development Directors for jobs in Miami, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions