Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
IT Manager, Northbrook, IL
The IT Manager oversees all of the company’s IT functions and needs. The primary duties of the IT Manager are the security and maintenance of the company’s network, computer systems, and electronic data. The ideal IT Manager will be able to develop a strategic plan to implement an IT roadmap for projects and assist the company in achieving its business objectives and ambitious goals. This position is 100% Onsite.
IT Manager Responsibilities:
– Align IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals.
– Manage and execute IT inventory, budget, forecast, and enforce cost-effectiveness.
– Evaluate risk and develop network recovery and backup processes.
– Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures related to IT.
– Scope and implement IT projects to minimize risks while delivering new value.
– Responsible for data governance and cybersecurity monitoring.
– Assess vendors and ensure service level agreements and support are met.
– Develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
– Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
– Train employees in software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
– Lead and mentor a team of IT specialists, comprised of internal and third-party personnel, to achieve positive outcomes.
IT Manager Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years of experience in IT Management.
– Excellent working knowledge of Computer Systems, Security, Network, Systems Administration, Databases, Data Storage Systems, and Phone Systems.
– Demonstrates strategy with quick problem-solving skills.
– Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
– Hedge fund, financial services, family office experience (not a must, but preferred).
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, IT Manager, IT Management, Computer Systems, Security, Network, Systems Administration, Databases, Data Storage, Phone Systems, Networking, Cybersecurity, Hardware, Software, Support, Trading, Financial, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Northbrook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Managers for jobs in Northbrook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions