Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Java Developer, Tampa, FL
The Java Developer will assist a group of top notch developers to build the breakthrough features customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping the trusted platform stable and scalable. This role involves system design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products correct and release them with high quality. This position requires working in an Agile software development environment. We are looking for 4-5 candidates to hire! Anywhere in Florida preferred! Prefer US Citizen or Green Card holder but will sponsor H1-B Visas!
– Handle complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking. Must be able to make judgements and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation.
– Define and design application tiers; review, implement systems frameworks for security validation.
– Participate in Agile ceremonies (Backlog grooming, Sprint planning etc.).
– Provide guidance to other resources and mentor new resources as needed.
– Assign work to other team members and review completed assignments.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required. Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
– 3+ years of experience in enterprise Java development.
– 1+ years of experience in Healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
– Knowledge of reading/writing shell scripts, scheduling tools (Skybot, CRON, etc.) is preferred.
– Must have experience with source control systems.
– Experience and ability to work in a constantly changing, fast paced, deadline driven environment.
– Experience in Agile SDLC, JIRA, Git, AWS is a plus.
– DevOps (Jenkins, Maven, Sonar), CI/CD experience is a plus.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Tampa, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Java Developers for jobs in Tampa, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area