Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Machine Learning Engineer – Work From Home
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Machine Learning Engineer to join the growing data science efforts. You will work in a collaborative team with the potential to deliver significant contributions through data-driven insights and by providing high-quality research tools enabling reproducible and well-tested research to take place across the firm. Company culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. Company will relocate candidates! This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and enhancing the Python data science tools and frameworks. This includes working collaboratively with multiple trading teams, conducting alpha research, identifying new trading opportunities, and managing the full Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) stack from data collection to training, deploying, and monitoring models in production.
– Develop predictive models and use data-driven insights to maximize strategy performance and identify new trading opportunities.
– Design and implement robust and scalable CI/CD data pipelines.
– Translate machine learning algorithms into code.
– Support current strategies and help develop new strategies utilizing our proprietary software.
– Stay up to date on best practices in software engineering for machine learning applications and keep informed on cutting-edge machine learning techniques.
– Bachelors in mathematics, physics, computer science, or a related quantitative field with at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
– Masters/PhD in mathematics, physics, computer science, or a related quantitative field with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
– Strong knowledge of probability, statistics, and machine learning for time-series data.
– Excellent programming skills in Python (C++ familiarity is a plus).
– Experience with software engineering best practices including TDD and CI/CD.
– Experience with distributed computing.
– Prior experience developing on a Linux stack.
– Effective prioritization while being mindful of long-term objectives.
– Able to take ownership of projects in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Outstanding communication skills to collaborate with different stakeholders across multiple geographical locations.
– Practical experience applying machine learning techniques for trading applications.
– Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) experience designing well-tested, versioned, and reproducible machine learning pipelines.
– Experience with High-Performance Computing (HPC) environments such as SLURM.
– Familiarity with cloud computing infrastructure (e.g., AWS, GCP).
– Experience with orchestration and containerization tools (e.g., Singularity, Docker, Airflow, Prefect, etc.).
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Machine Learning Engineer, Python, C++, TDD, CI/CD, Distributed Computing, Linux Stack, MLOps, Machine Learning Operations, HPC, High Performance Computing, AWS, GCP, Cloud, Trading, Financial, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Machine Learning Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions