Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Medical Coder – Work From Home
We are currently looking for a Medical Coder. This position is 100% Remote.
Medical Coder Responsibilities:
– Make sure that codes are assigned correctly and sequenced appropriately as per government and insurance regulations.
– Comply with medical coding guidelines and policies.
– Receive and review patients’ charts and documents for verification and accuracy.
– Follow up and clarifying any information that is not clear to other staff members.
– Collect information made by the Physician from different sources to prepare monthly reports.
– Implement strategic procedures and choosing strategies and evaluation methods that provide correct results.
– Examine any medical malpractice that has been reported by analyzing and identifying the medical procedures, diagnoses or events that lead to the negligence.
Medical Coder Qualifications:
– A strong understanding of physiology, medical terms and anatomy.
– Knowledge of federal, state, and payer-specific regulations and policies pertaining to documentation, coding, billing, and denials with demonstrated ability to interpret such guidelines.
– Proficiency in computer skills including typing speed and accuracy.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Medical Coder Certifications a plus. Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P).
– Organizational skills.
– Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality of medical information.
– Strict attention to details.
– Knowledge of data entry and transcription.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Medical Coder, Physiology, Medical Terms, Anatomy, Coding, Billing, Denials, Policies, Medical Information, Data Entry, Medical Coder Certifications, Certified Professional Coder, CPC, Certified Coding Specialist-Physician, CCS-P, Remote, Work From Home, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Medical Coders for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area