Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Network Analyst, Secret Security Clearance Required, Ogden, UT
Ready to hire a Network Analyst. Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– The Network Analyst is responsible for overall network engineering support for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network. Duties may include providing specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments. Support level duties may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of network equipment.
– Be responsible for overall network support for customer programs including monitoring and evaluating various components of the Enterprise Network.
– Partner with engineering team to provide specifications for network architecture, evaluating and integrating new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
– Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and system architectures to develop solutions for network outages or other systems issues.
– Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems.
– Interacts with customer and/or senior leadership regarding network engineering, technical considerations, and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
– May be required to troubleshoot issues utilizing established procedures.
– This is a rotating shift position and must be available for a rotating shift.
– Verify equipment is operating within parameters of predetermined configurations and react to alarms as necessary.
– Work with DoD SATCOM Gateway facilities and deployed operators to troubleshoot and resolve SONET, IP and SATCOM network issues.
– Provide SONET/SDH/IP network support to include configuration of switches, routers, multiplexers, media converters, and modems.
– Utilization of diagrams, maps, cut sheets, and TSOs/SAAs/GAAs as source documentation for network configuration.
– Utilize ticketing applications to aid in customer problem tracking and resolution in all aspects of the network integral to our customer’s communications.
– High School diploma and 3+ years of related experience; Associates and Bachelor’s degrees, preferred.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE) prior to start date.
– Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
– Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
– Understanding of Satellite Communications (SATCOM) architecture and signal flow.
– Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, Promina, CISCO (multiplexers), Juniper, ADTRAN, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, SATCOM/MILSATCOM.
– General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
– Familiarity with the operation of trunk (bulk), MILSATCOM, and data encryption devices.
– Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance is required.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, Network Analyst, LAN, Routers, Switches, Promina, Cisco Multiplexers, Juniper, MILSATCOM, SATCOM, Signal Flow, Network Topologies, ADTRAN, MSPP, DWDM, Network, Networking, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network Analysts for jobs in Ogden, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area