Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
NICE Contact Center Configuration Specialist, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a NICE Contact Center Configuration Specialist to maintain and improve our NICE inContact platform and connections with external systems. This role combines strong technical expertise with a deep understanding of the law firm’s business processes and goals and involves day-to-day collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. The NICE Contact Center Configuration Specialist will design and implement systems to provide optimal support experiences for clients and efficient workload management for our client support teams. Prefer candidates residing in the Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL area for a hybrid onsite/remote arrangement.
NICE Contact Center Configuration Specialist Responsibilities:
– Continuous improvement of IVR scripting in collaboration with operations team leadership.
– Developing and maintaining custom integrations to backend systems such as web services, databases, and reporting infrastructures.
– NICE inContact platform administration: users, skills, points of contact, dispositions, etc.
– Using subject matter expertise on contact center technologies to help design and develop novel workflows and other custom business solutions.
– Implementing and monitoring event alerting and error handling to ensure maximum platform uptime and speedy issue resolution.
– Collaborating with contact center managers, data analysts, attorneys, and technical staff during all phases of project implementation, including requirements, design, development, testing, and production.
– Maintaining documentation to ensure successful long-term platform administration.
– Providing guidance for business decisions on issues such as performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
– Interfacing with management, technical team peers, contact center operations stakeholders, and external vendors.
– Communicating with internal stakeholders with clarity, patience, and focus.
– Planning and executing projects on time, within budget, and with high quality.
– Investigating complex problems and developing resolutions independently.
– Escalating issues that require executive attention.
– Ability to perform with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
– Other duties as assigned.
NICE Contact Center Configuration Specialist Qualifications:
– Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
– 5+ years of experience with NICE inContact products.
– 5+ years of experience with contact center services administration and IVR scripting.
– Expertise in NICE inContact, including experience with UserHub administration and inContact Studio coding.
– Experience with Quality Management, Personal Connection and Workforce Management (WFM) preferred.
– Experience using open APIs.
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills including expert MS Excel ability.
– Any NICE inContact CXOne certifications: NICE CXOne CIP Core Plus, CIP QM, CIP PC.
– Understanding of software development methodologies and best practices.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently or as part of a team. Self-directed learner.
– Excellent relationship management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
– Excellent organizational and project governance skills.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
– This job requires remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
– Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire NICE Contact Center Configuration Specialists for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions