Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Options Desk Quant – Work From Home
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Options Desk Quant to join a growing Index Options Trading team. Company culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. The ideal candidate would have an interest in American Options trading. This candidate will work with the existing highly skilled options trading team with an opportunity to receive mentorship from members of the team to further their career within the options space. Unlike a lot of other firms, our quants work closely with our dedicated trading and technology teams. This position is a 100% Remote opportunity. Company Will Relocate Candidates!
– Help maintain and extend the firm’s options volatility modeling.
– Support current strategies and develop new strategies utilizing our proprietary software.
– Be responsible for vetting and reconciliation of production trading outputs.
– Be involved in outputs for the team managed portfolio.
– Bachelors in Mathematics or Engineering with 4-8+ years of work experience or Masters in Mathematics or Engineering with 2-4+ years of work experience.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
– Familiarity and interest in options and derivatives is required.
– Experience with the valuation of American style options is required.
– Strong mathematical aptitude.
– Fluency in statistical methods and modeling.
– Coding skills in Python (conversant C++ is a plus).
– Exposure and familiarity with machine learning.
– Value teamwork but capable of thinking independently.
– Initiative (hustle) – pragmatic approach.
– Effective communication with all levels of professional experience.
– Ability to retain information and then teach others what you have learned.
– Index Derivatives Modeling is a plus.
– Experience helping develop models for an automated trading platform is a plus.
– Supported and enhanced options portfolio management experience is a plus.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Options Desk Quant, Options, Derivatives, American Style Options, Machine Learning, Python, C++, Derivatives Modeling, Quantitative Analysis, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Options Desk Quants for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions