Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Product Owner – 6 Month Contract to Hire – Work From Home
This Product Owner position is a 100% Remote opportunity. This is a Contract to hire position. (The usual contract timeframe is 6 months before they convert or extend the candidate.). Looking for W-2 ONLY, US Citizen or Permanent Resident only
– Deep investment management knowledge.
– Understanding of Project Management tools and artifacts.
– Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
– Work experience in Neoxam tool.
– Provide data domain aligned support for a given business area.
– Ensure the quality and accuracy of data.
– Serve as the point of contact for data inquiries.
– Engage with internal partners to understand business strategy, questions and goals.
– Acquire and compile structured and unstructured data and verify its quality, accuracy and reasonableness.
– Facilitate the delivery of executive level visualizations and internal presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement.
– Develop, own and manage lake-based data product delivery processes.
Keywords: Charlotte NC Jobs, Product Owner, Project Management Artifacts, Investment Management, Neoxam Tool, Data Lake, Financial Services, Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Remote, Work From Home, North Carolina Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Charlotte, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Product Owners for jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions