Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Project Engineer, MSP, Nashville, TN
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a high-performance team. Your primary objective will be to plan and execute complex server, network, and security projects. You will observe established best practices, follow and improve project templates, and communicate proactively with clients. You will complete projects on time and on budget. You will closely collaborate with your teammates and respond to issues by priority and within SLA. This position will reside in either Ann Arbor, MI, or Nashville, TN. A fully remote position will be considered for the ideal candidate.
Project Engineer Responsibilities
– Plan and execute complex server, network, and security configurations.
– Apply technical skill to a wide variety of issues supporting servers, workstations, networking, virtualization, cloud, wireless access points, LOB software, standard office applications and ISPs.
– Follow established best practices, including project templates and checklists.
– Communicate proactively and regularly with clients on project tasks and milestones.
– Escalate task failures or roadblocks immediately to Project Manager.
– Add detailed notes to every ticket for all time worked and resolutions identified.
– Earn satisfaction from completing projects on time and on budget.
– Pursue continuing technical education to stay ahead of tech trends.
Project Engineer Qualifications:
– 3+ years of demonstrated project engineer experience with a technology company.
– 3+ years of Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience.
– Need experience with project scoping and execution.
– Knowledge of IT infrastructure, managed services, and cybersecurity.
– Microsoft certifications earned in the past 24 months.
– 5+ years of demonstrated technical support experience, including understanding of: Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 11, Networking, VPN, VLANs, Packet Inspection, Routing Protocols, VMware, Virtualization, and Wireless Services.
– Cloud Services, such as Azure and AWS are a plus.
– Experience with a professional ticketing system.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
– Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Teams.
– Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
– Degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience.
Keywords: Nashville TN Jobs, Project Engineer, Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 11, Networking, VPN, VLANs, Packet Inspection, Routing Protocols, VMware, Virtualization, Wireless Services, Cloud Services, Azure, AWS, MSP, Managed Services Provider, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Remote, Work From Home, Tennessee Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Tennessee Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Nashville, TN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Project Engineers for jobs in Nashville, Tennessee and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions