Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Project Manager, 6 Month Contract to Hire – Work From Home
We have 15 Project Manager job openings. These are 6 month contract to hire opportunities. These positions are not open for Sponsorship. US Citizen/Green Card Holder only. These positions are 100% Remote openings.
– Subject matter expertise in Commercial Banking sub-area like Small Business, Community Banking, Middle Market, Syndication, Asset Based Lending, Franchise Finance, Equipment Finance, SBA, Specialty Segments, Deposits, Healthcare, Credit Management, Treasury Management, Payments, Commercial Real Estate, Correspondent Banking.
– Experience with Commercial Lending/Treasury technology platforms and digital innovation e.g., ACBS, SHAW, nCino, Solifi / Stucky ABL, Fiserv, FIS, Hogan.
– Develop project plans, materials, workshop facilitation, and documentation of outputs.
– Highlight, track and monitor impediments to program delivery, escalate risk, issues and decisions to leadership for resolution.
– Support day-to-day integration activities on workstream project plans.
– Track and monitor workstream milestone and task completion.
Keywords: Jersey City NJ Jobs, Project Manager, SHAW, nCino, Solifi, Stucky ABL, Fiserv, FIS, Hogan, Community Banking, Asset Based Lending, Finance, Deposits, Remote, Work From Home, New Jersey Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New Jersey Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Jersey City, NJ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Project Managers for jobs in Jersey City, New Jersey and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions