Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Python Developer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
This Python Developer position requires a TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph issued by the National Security Association (NSA).
The Python Developer designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Experience developing in Unix. Ability to perform shell scripting.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies (i.e. Docker).
– Development of cloud-based solutions and technologies.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 5+ years of experience with Python development who can read/understand Perl to help translate production Perl code into Python.
– Linux OS experience.
– Git for software repository/version control.
– Experience with Docker/Containers.
– S3 experience.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Python Developers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions