Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Quantitative Analyst, Northbrook, IL
We have a great opportunity in Northbrook, IL for a Quantitative Analyst.
– Assist in the research, design, development, and optimization of proprietary in-house trading models.
– Quantitative model construction and maintenance; responsible for a large range of quantitative models and modeling resources, including legacy model evolution, new model development, and analysis of economic and financial data.
– Design, conduct, and administer studies of long-range trends significant to the securities markets.
– Organize and conduct data collection.
– Summarize work in formal and informal presentations.
– Advanced quantitative skills.
– Proficiency in a high-level programming language (R or Python).
– Experience working with large data sets.
– Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.).
– Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing.
– Ability to independently move projects through from inception to completion.
– Basic understanding of financial markets.
– Ability to explain complex topics orally and in writing.
– Bachelor’s degree (required).
– Master’s or PhD in financial engineering, applied math, statistics, econometrics, or related field (preferred).
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Quantitative Analyst, R, Python, Quant, Quantitative, Large Data Sets, MySQL, SQL, Data Integrity, Regression, Performance Testing, Financial Markets, Trading, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Northbrook IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Quantitative Analysts for jobs in Northbrook IL and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions