Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Quantitative Researcher Strategy Developer, Chicago, IL
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Quantitative Researcher Strategy Developer Candidates!
– The Quantitative Researcher Strategy Developer will work collaboratively with the technology and business teams to develop an understanding of complex financial markets, products, and strategies.
– Analyze financial market data to identify patterns and potential opportunities.
– Develop forecasts and building predictive and profitable trading models.
– Explore and work with industry leading software and research tools.
– Learn from industry experts in the fields of technology and quantitative finance.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– 5-7 years of relevant experience.
– Knowledge of programming concepts (C++ preferred but not required).
– Experience actively building predictive models and analyzing the market.
– Futures Asset Class, High Frequency, Buy-Side experience is required.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in a related field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science).
– Must be willing to take ownership.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Quantitative Researcher Strategy Developer, C++, Java, Python, R, Quant, Machine Learning, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions