Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
The Repair Technician will work to successfully audit, document, and repair defective customer systems, adapting to achieve desired individual and team KPIs, while adhering to established quality standards, at the direction of the Repair Supervisor and Repair Lead. This position will have the opportunity to grow their career into becoming a Repair Technician II, Critical Repair Tech, Team Lead, or a Super Technician position. The current hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3pm.
– Audit defective customer systems.
– Confirm the issue described by the customer is present.
– Recommend part needed to fix described issue.
– Accurately document needed info.
– Adhere to established timeframes and standards to ensure efficiency.
– Follow all department auditing guidelines.
– Repair defective system with provided part.
– Verify the problem described is fixed.
– Effectively and efficiently work to achieve successful individual audit/repair KPI’s while maintaining quality.
– Working as part of a larger team to aid in achieving of team level KPIs.
– Identify areas of concern, means of improvement, and ways to increase efficiency, communicating them to Supervisor or Lead.
– When problems have occurred, work with Supervisor, Lead, and admin repair staff to identify their root causes and implement or recommend changes to prevent them from occurring again in the future.
– Assist other teams in accomplishing various tasks, as needed, or assigned.
– At least 1-year related work or personal experience required.
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– Preferred at least 1-year technical training from technical program or college.
– Hardware certifications a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work well as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and function well in a fast-paced environment.
– Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
– When assisting other teams, prolonged periods of standing working on benches, bending over, or repetitive movement.
– Must be able to lift up to 30+ pounds at times.
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, Repair Technician, A+ Certification, ACMT Certification, Key Performance Indicators, KPI, Support, Technician, Network, Networking, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Repair Technicians for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions