Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Salesforce Developer, 6-12 Month Contract to Hire Position – Work From Home
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer with integrations experience, automation experience, and data migration experience. Someone from a small team environment. Need a Salesforce Developer with hands-on expertise to be responsible for architecting, building, deploying, operating, and optimizing projects using Salesforce. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who can both stand on their own and work well with a multidisciplinary team to help build an IT function from scratch. This position is 100% Remote. This is a 6-12 month contract to hire opening.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
– Strategic planning and roadmap to optimize assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Plan, conceive, architect, and design, implement and deploy Salesforce solutions to solve complex problems.
– Run, operate, manage, maintain, patch, upgrade systems, technologies and services in assigned Salesforce portfolio.
– Plan, define, adapt, implement, deploy and optimize processes, workflows, technologies to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of operations.
– Maintain accurate, up-to-date data in assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Track, report, manage and optimize Service Levels for Salesforce support.
– Define, document, design, build, test, and operationalize disaster recovery plans and capabilities, and mitigate business continuity risk.
– Define, keep up-to-date and enforce policies, standard practices and operating procedures and ensure continuous compliance with applicable regulations and organizational policies and standards.
– Perform all other duties as assigned. Adapt and adjust plans as required by changing circumstances.
– Need someone to come in and take ownership of Salesforce.
Salesforce Developer Qualifications:
– 5-10 years of professional experience. Specifically, 5+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform.
– Clear communicator, with the ability to speak appropriately to both technical and non-technical personnel.
– Personable, values relationship and trust building.
– High interest in staying current with the latest technologies.
– Progressive career path, working towards Engineer and/or Architect path.
– High appreciation for client and/or user experience and operational efficiency.
– Comfortable in a small-team environment wearing multiple hats and carrying full ownership and impact.
– Can function in ambiguity and is both understanding of and helpful to progress the maturity process that goes along with growing a business.
– Experience with Integrations including bidirectional – in and out of the Salesforce ecosystem.
– Experience building automations and workflows.
– Experience performing data and/or file migrations, ideally large data sets, multiple data sources.
– Experience with End User and/or Stakeholder requirements gathering sessions.
– Experience creating functional & technical documentation where applicable.
– Experience in Quality Assurance and Testing. Skilled in Unit Testing, Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing, as well as creating Test Scripts and Test Plans.
– Experience in law, legal technology, and/or platforms like Litify, Advologix, Filevine, etc. is a plus.
Multiple Salesforce Certifications would be ideal.
– Salesforce Certified Administrator
– Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
– Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
– Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
– Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
– Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
– Salesforce Certified Platform Application Builder
– Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator / Consultant / Developer
Keywords: Boston MA Jobs, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Platform, Salesforce Integrations, Salesforce Ecosystem, Automations, Workflows, Large Data Sets, Quality Assurance, Testing, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Test Scripts, Test Plans, Engineer, Architect, Litify, Advologix, Filevine, Remote, Work From Home, Massachusetts Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Boston, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Developers for jobs in Boston, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions