Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Salesforce Developer – Work From Home
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer with hands-on expertise to be responsible for architecting, building, deploying, operating, and optimizing projects using Salesforce. This position is 100% Remote.
– Strategic planning and roadmap to optimize assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Plan, conceive, architect, and design, implement and deploy Salesforce solutions to solve complex problems.
– Run, operate, manage, maintain, patch, upgrade systems, technologies and services in assigned Salesforce portfolio.
– Plan, define, adapt, implement, deploy and optimize processes, workflows, technologies to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of operations.
– Maintain accurate, up-to-date data in assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Track, report, manage and optimize Service Levels for Salesforce support.
– Define, document, design, build, test, and operationalize disaster recovery plans and capabilities, and mitigate business continuity risk.
– Define, keep up-to-date and enforce policies, standard practices and operating procedures and ensure continuous compliance with applicable regulations and organizational policies and standards.
– Perform all other duties as assigned. Adapt and adjust plans as required by changing circumstances.
– Need someone to come in and take ownership of Salesforce.
– Bachelor’s Degree required in computer science or closely related field from an accredited university.
– Must have 5+ years of prior experience working with Salesforce in an IT developer role.
– Need someone who has Salesforce knowledge on the development side and some on the Admin side.
– Need experience leading projects and meeting stakeholders to understand requirements to map out a plan of what objects and fields we need to accomplish this.
– Experience with Apex or more custom scripting is a plus.
– Experience in a big Salesforce environment.
– Salesforce Developer.
– Salesforce Administration.
– Need significant experience with formula fields and flows, screen flows and other types of automation. Building and troubleshooting automations.
– Experience building in Sandbox and publishing those changes into production environment with change sets.
– Experience installing and configuring applications from App Exchange.
– Experience with large data sets.
– Experience leading projects is needed.
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce, Apex, Scripting, Sandbox, App Exchange, Large Data Sets, Market Cloud, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions