Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, Washington DC
We are seeking a motivated and talented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to join our team. As the Junior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our marketing campaigns, ensuring effective customer engagement, and driving a positive client experience. The ideal candidate should have at least 4+ years of experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and be comfortable developing Journeys, working with data extensions, and operating within an omnichannel environment. This position is a Hybrid opportunity, and you will need to be in the office 3 weekdays per week. The company prefers candidates in the Chicago area and will consider candidates in the Washington DC area as well.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Responsibilities:
– Collaborate with case teams/marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Build and manage client journeys, ensuring personalized and targeted messaging across multiple channels.
– Create and maintain data extensions within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ensuring accurate and reliable data management.
– Perform data segmentation and analysis to support targeted marketing efforts.
– Monitor campaign performance and leverage analytics to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
– Assist in the development of marketing automation strategies to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
– Work closely with cross-functional teams to integrate Salesforce Marketing Cloud with other systems, such as Litify or digital marketing solutions.
– Provide support and training to users on Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality and best practices.
– Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and industry trends, recommending innovative solutions to enhance marketing capabilities.
– Assist in the implementation of A/B Testing, Einstein, and other optimization techniques to improve campaign performance.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and execute marketing campaigns accordingly.
– Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
– 4+ years of hands-on experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Proficiency in developing customer journeys and automations within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Strong understanding of data extensions and data management principles.
– Familiarity with omnichannel marketing concepts and strategies.
– Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for email template customization.
– Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and leverage data for campaign optimization.
– Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (e.g., Email Specialist, Journey Builder Specialist) are a plus.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Data Extensions, Data Management Principles, Omnichannel Marketing Concepts, HTML, CSS, Email Specialist, Journey Builder Specialist, A/B Testing, Einstein, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrators for jobs in Washington DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions