Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Salesforce Project Manager, Washington, DC
We are seeking a Salesforce Project Manager to support the expansion and growth of the Salesforce Platform and integration with existing and future integration platforms. The Salesforce Project Manager will have the primary responsibility of determining project scope, goals, milestones, and short-term objectives for the different Salesforce teams. The Salesforce Project Manager’s responsibilities will include scheduling, planning, and purchasing for all Salesforce projects. This position is Hybrid, and you will need to go into the office 3 days per week.
Salesforce Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track project progress.
– Request resources identified and assist in assigning individual responsibilities.
– Manage scheduling between internal and external teams.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
– Measure project performance using project management tools.
– Assessing risks, opportunities, deliverables, and threats for projects.
– Refine and oversee our Release Management strategy.
– May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and managing outside vendor contracts.
– Generates and distributes timely status reports weekly.
– Other duties as assigned.
Salesforce Project Manager Qualifications:
– A minimum of 5 years of related experience in managing complex Salesforce projects and software implementation projects.
– Project Management experience with Agile Software Development methodology (MS Project or Jira).
– Experience collaborating between multiple business entities with varying levels of technical understanding.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Ability to work independently and as a self-directed learner.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently or as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Excellent project management skills.
– Maintain a strong understanding of Salesforce and related technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
– In order to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of the job, one must possess advanced Microsoft Office skills including advanced MS Excel and expert MS Project or expert Jira.
– High exposure and intermediate understanding of Salesforce.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
– This job requires remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
– Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Salesforce Project Manager, Salesforce, Agile, MS Project, Jira, MS Office, MS Excel, PMP, Project Management Professional, Release Management, Project Management, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Project Managers for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions