Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Salesforce Technical Architect – Work From Home
This Salesforce Technical Architect opening is a hands-on role configuring objects/fields and building automations, but it is critical that candidates also have experience working directly with stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate that into a technical design. Candidates residing in the Boston area would work in a hybrid onsite/remote arrangement. Open to fully remote for candidates outside of the Boston area.
Salesforce Technical Architect Responsibilities:
– Strategic planning and roadmap to optimize assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Plan, conceive, architect, and design, implement and deploy Salesforce solutions to solve complex problems.
– Run, operate, manage, maintain, patch, upgrade systems, technologies and services in assigned Salesforce portfolio.
– Plan, define, adapt, implement, deploy and optimize processes, workflows, technologies to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of operations.
– Maintain accurate, up-to-date data in assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Track, report, manage and optimize Service Levels for Salesforce support.
– Define, document, design, build, test, and operationalize disaster recovery plans and capabilities, and mitigate business continuity risk.
– Define, keep up-to-date and enforce policies, standard practices and operating procedures and ensure continuous compliance with applicable regulations and organizational policies and standards.
– Perform all other duties as assigned. Adapt and adjust plans as required by changing circumstances.
– Need someone to come in and take ownership of Salesforce.
Salesforce Technical Architect Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree required in computer science or closely related field from an accredited university.
– Must have 5+ years of prior experience working with Salesforce in an IT developer role.
– Experience configuring objects/fields and building automations is required.
– Ability to work directly with critical stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate that into a technical design is required.
– Need someone who has Salesforce knowledge on the development side and some on the Admin side.
– Need experience leading projects and meeting stakeholders to understand requirements to map out a plan of what objects and fields we need to accomplish this.
– Experience with Apex or more custom scripting is a plus.
– Experience in a big Salesforce environment.
– Salesforce Developer.
– Salesforce Administration.
– Need significant experience with formula fields and flows, screen flows and other types of automation. Building and troubleshooting automations.
– Experience building in Sandbox and publishing those changes into production environment with change sets.
– Experience installing and configuring applications from App Exchange.
– Experience with large data sets.
– Experience leading projects is needed.
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
Keywords: Boston MA Jobs, Salesforce Technical Architect, Salesforce, Apex, Scripting, Sandbox, App Exchange, Large Data Sets, Market Cloud, Remote, Work From Home, Massachusetts Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Massachusetts Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Boston, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Technical Architects for jobs in Boston, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions