SAP Business Analyst, P2P, FTM, Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for an SAP Business Analyst to manage and configure Procure to Pay (P2P), Financial Transaction Manager (FTM), and peripherals (e.g., advanced planning, MES) application activities related to our production plants. SAP modules (PP/PM/MM/PS-WBS/QM/SCM). The P2P FTM SAP Business Analyst will work in a collaborative team with business end-users and other SAP business analysts implementing the worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the newest SAP platform. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
– Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions through functional design and configuration for the relevant SAP modules.
– Participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the SAP application roadmap for the newest SAP platform.
– Write functional design documents and develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts. Are the functional architect for SAP and peripheral changes in this area.
– Support business users in the delivery of end-user training.
– Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
– Function as a critical member of project teams throughout the entire project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support), including the operational support phase.
– Guide the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
– Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production outages.
– Maintain proper change control for the SAP system.
– With your eagerness to learn and entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the technology and team performance.
– With your profound understanding of SAP applications and business processes, you think of long-term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient plans.
SAP Business Analyst Qualifications:
– Successful work experience with SAP application implementations in an international industrial environment. A background in the process/chemical industry would be a plus.
– Designed, configured, upgraded, and supported applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP/PM/MM/QM modules under different versions of SAP environments.
– Knowledge of Financial Transaction Manager (FTP) and Procure to Pay (P2P).
– Knowledge of the PS module (WBS part) and/or mini-master of HR and CATS is a plus.
– Knowledge of APIs and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
– Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
– Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations and rollouts.
– Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP).
– A proven track record of at least three years, engaging co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and collaborate in a multicultural context.
– As a service-minded team player, you are happy to advise business colleagues on feasible solutions.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Willing to travel occasionally.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, SAP Business Analyst, P2P, Procure to Pay, Financial Transaction Manager, FTM, SAP, SAP R/3 ECC, PP/PM/MM/QM Modules, SAP NetWeaver XI/PI 7.x, APIs, SAP CDS, APS, MES, ERP, PS Module, WBS, SAP S/4 Hana, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SAP Business Analysts for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions