Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Search Engine Optimization Specialist – Work From Home
This is a 100% Remote Search Engine Optimization Specialist position. US based employees only. Prefer Eastern Time Zone. Must have agency experience or have managed SEO for a large number of sites simultaneously. Technical SEO and Paid Search Management experience is a must. Candidates need experience with Paid Advertising, particularly Google AdWords.
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency. Ideal Search Engine Optimization Specialist candidates must be a self-starter, who can work independently but also work well as a team. This is a high growth opportunity for the right individual.
– Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-site & offsite optimization, social media, local search, video optimization, social Media Optimization.
– Execute tactical and strategic deliverables around link building, content development, site analysis and other practices.
– Implement onsite/offsite SEO tactics for new and existing projects.
– On-site implementation of new client projects.
– Monitor trends on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions.
– Directory cleanup and citation building.
– Provide monthly Web analytics to clients.
– Optimize social media and implement strategies for user acquisition.
– Manage Google AdWords accounts; perform keyword research, write ad copy, optimize campaigns and analyze results.
– Minimum of 5 years of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience.
– Technical SEO and Paid Search Management experience is a must.
– Expert knowledge of SEO Best Practices.
– Candidates need experience with Paid Advertising, particularly Google AdWords.
– Vast experience managing PPC Campaigns.
– Excellent time management.
– Expert in word press.
– High level expertise with Excel, Google Webmaster and Google Analytics.
– HTML skills.
– Digital marketing agency experience is preferred.
Keywords: Montvale NJ Jobs, Search Engine Optimization Specialist, Search Engine Optimization, SEO Best Practices, PPC Campaigns, WordPress, Excel, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Video Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Web Analytics, HTML, Google AdWords, Paid Advertising, Remote, Work From Home, New Jersey Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New Jersey Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Montvale, NJ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Search Engine Optimization Specialists for jobs in Montvale, New Jersey and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions