Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Senior Back-End Engineer – Work From Home
This Senior Back-End Engineer opening is a 100% Remote opportunity. Compensation includes salary plus equity and the company fully covers cost of medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and children!
As a Senior Back-End Engineer, you will join us at the early stages to envision and build innovative banking technology solution and products from the ground up. The Senior Backend Engineer will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services. The Senior Backend Engineer will work closely with the product team and Frontend Engineers to ensure system consistency for customers’ needs and user experience.
Ideally, you should have a successful track record of design, development, and implementation of software and can demonstrate experience of technology expertise in integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions. You should have the ability to contribute to a team culture that inspires excellence in what we deliver, collaboration in how we deliver it, and the innovation that will enable us to help customers with their financial service needs.
– Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
– Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
– Troubleshoot and debug applications.
– Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
– Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
– Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
– Gather and address technical and design requirements.
– Provide training and support to internal teams.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
– Follow emerging technologies.
– Work closely with Product, QA, Dev-Ops, Customer Success and management.
– 5+ years of experience with Java.
– Extensive knowledge and experience with: Java Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, Databases (RDS is a bonus), Microservices, docker, K8s/Kubernetes (EKS is a bonus), Elasticsearch.
– Strong analytical and debugging skills.
– Building organized processes and structured formal documentation.
– B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Back-End Engineer, Java, Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Chicago Recruiters, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Back-End Engineers for jobs Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions