Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Senior BIM / CAD Specialist, TS/SCI with SSBI Security Clearance Required, Springfield, VA
The ideal Senior BIM / CAD Specialist will provide support to the government by working closely with their design teams, engineering teams, and project management teams. This role requires knowledge and experience with completing accurate working plans and revisions for space projects, integrating architectural/engineering drafting methods and procedures by utilizing 2-D computer-aided design (CAD) software and 3-D building information modeling (BIM) software. The client has standardized Autodesk software and this role requires deep knowledge and experience in AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks at a minimum. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
Senior BIM / CAD Specialist Responsibilities:
– Responsibilities span multiple practices that include maintaining organizational standards and configurations, supporting design projects, or engaging with external Architectural/Engineering/Construction (AEC) vendors by sharing or receiving design documents.
– Assist with the management of process for controlling changes within facility drawings/models to ensure that accurate “AS IS” documents are maintained for the agency.
– Perform configuration management and administration of all drawings and models in support enterprise control processes and ensuring that all CAD & BIM files shall conform with the National CAD Standards (NCS version 5 or latest version).
– Provide support to the client’s semi-annual space audits by providing CAFM support by updating CAD/BIM drawings & models and seat location data.
– Facilitate quality control of CAD/BIM data interoperability between “AS IS” documents and IWMS software. Assist in maintaining, documenting, and reporting changes in IWMS, CAD, and BIM requirements across all relevant Agency organizations.
– Serve as key member of the team to ensure BIM central master models are maintained, secured, monitored, and updated in regard to graphics, data, and government standards.
– Manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation, and quality on all related files and models.
– Provide CAD drafting/BIM modeling support.
– Develop/facilitate BIM files and understand the extent of each project scope of work for external and internal organizations.
– Manage multiple ongoing and complex projects while being able to successfully meet customer requirements.
– Independently troubleshoot and recommend resolution to the customer for any BIM related issues.
– Contribute to the development of CAD/BIM related documentation by incorporating standards, best practices and industry advancements in the field by disseminating as needed among client’s workforce.
Senior BIM / CAD Specialist Qualifications:
– Must hold an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
– 10+ years of related experience.
– Deep knowledge of CAD / BIM, AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks.
– Demonstrated CAD/BIM experience in design and construction workflows, processes, and priorities to properly support facility operations and maintenance activities.
– Experience with large multi-discipline design or construction projects.
– General knowledge of DoD.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
– Proficiency and knowledge equal to Autodesk Certified Professional certification.
Keywords: Springfield VA Jobs, Senior BIM / CAD Specialist, BIM, CAD, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, DoD, Support, SSBI, Security Clearance, National CAD Standards, NCS, Virginia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Springfield, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior BIM / CAD Specialists for jobs in Springfield, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC