Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Senior Full Stack Developer – Work From Home
– Design/architect the next gen version of tech platform.
– Engineer a data store that is the bedrock for all future jobs, models, UI’s, messages, reports, etc. that sit on top of it.
– API’s – architect and implement a microservices infrastructure for horizontal scalability.
– Work with UI/UX designers to implement a number of mobile-friendly user interfaces.
– Leverage technology in any way possible to automate operational processes.
– Implement/ship high quality code.
– Promote a framework of prototyping, testing, and validating ideas and hypothesis.
– Implement a framework for omni channel communication (phone, email, text, bot).
– Developer resource planning, recruiting, and staff augmentation.
– Work with management team to plan and set the company’s overall goals and objectives.
– 5+ years of experience of full stack object-oriented development languages (Rub on Rails, Java, Python, etc.) and databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
– 2+ years of experience with DevOps/Cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, etc.).
– Demonstrated experience with test driven development (Cucumber, RSpec, jUnit, etc.).
– Demonstrated experience building continuous integration/development pipelines.
– Experience implementing 3rd party metrics tracking products (i.e., Google Tag.
– Manager, Heap Analytics, HotJar, etc.).
– Experience working in Agile development methodology and iterative development cycles.
– Experience developing for mobile browsers – understand the use of responsive web design/development, browser capability, etc.
– Experience building and scaling high-traffic websites, highly-reliable systems, and/or products that integrate with legacy systems.
– An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
– Great team member that others seek to work with/for.
– Ability to lead/manage and be an ambassador for the company.
– Experience with lead gen and/or consumer fintech applications is a plus.
– Phone dialer, call pattern, queue, telephony integration experience is a plus.
– Prior startup experience is a plus.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Full Stack Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area