Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Senior Full Stack Developer – Work From Home
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to help build the next generation of a web-based platform and to contribute to an awesome developer team culture. The position offers to develop new solutions from scratch as part of the smaller team, as well as to work on larger projects together with other experienced developers. Company uses all the latest technology and best practices to build software: peer code review, continuous delivery to production with highly automated test pipelines, deployment to a Kubernetes cluster within AWS/EKS, latest versions of Ruby, Rails and React. The development environment offers plenty of opportunity to level up and grow professionally.
– Work within a team and eventually lead other developers.
– Understand client requirements and how they translate to new application features.
– Write unit and integration tests.
– Troubleshoot and debug applications.
– Understand the relational databases and SQL.
– Basic understanding of Linux and shell scripting.
– Ability to understand the existing software and be able to improve it.
– Work with system architects as a system subject matter expert to develop future software releases.
– Must have 2-5 years of experience developing web-based applications.
– Proven experience as application developer.
– Experience in designing and building applications.
– In-depth knowledge of programming and platforms using development tools.
– Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
– Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
– Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems is desired.
– Healthcare, medical or insurance industry experience is a big plus.
– Must have worked in a professional setting before.
– Must have ability to work well with others and sometimes in stressful situations.
– Must be able to communicate both verbally and written.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Salt Lake City, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Full Stack Developers for jobs in Salt Lake City, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area