Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Senior Salesforce Developer – Work From Home
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic Salesforce team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the code and configurations as well as ensuring our integrations are optimized for our business processes and enhance end user services. You should have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and be able to understand current setup and business objectives to quickly identify areas of improvement. Your extensive technical expertise, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with your deep understanding of Salesforce will be essential in optimizing our Salesforce experience and driving business efficiency. This position is 100% Remote.
Senior Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
– Build Salesforce custom solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and OmniStudio.
– Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Web Components, etc.
– Lead the development and maintenance of seamless integrations between Salesforce and other critical systems.
– Build and update existing integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth, and Single Sign-On.
– Migrate changes from development to test to production environments using CI technologies, including GitHub, ANT, and Gearset.
– Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
– Analyze complex systems integrations, data models, and workflows to troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
– Develop proof of concepts (POC) on Salesforce and other potential tools.
– Define and maintain coding standards.
– Provide mentorship and guidance to other Salesforce Developers on the team.
– Maintain comprehensive documentation for all Salesforce configurations, customizations, and integrations, ensuring a clear and efficient knowledge transfer within the team.
– Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
– Identify unused or underutilized platform features.
– Other duties as assigned.
Senior Salesforce Developer Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– 5+ years of Salesforce development experience.
– 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and building integrations.
– 7+ years of software development experience.
– Experience with third-party Salesforce apps and integrations.
– A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
– A desire to implement best practice solutions.
– Available and responsive to questions.
– Active in the Salesforce community.
– Excellent computer proficiency; adept at learning new software.
– Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into software issues functionality.
– Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Maintain a strong understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
– Certified Salesforce Administrator
– Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
– Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
– Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 2 is a plus
– The ability to earn additional Salesforce certifications based on business needs
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Salesforce Developer, Salesforce, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning Web Components, REST, SOAP, APIs, oAuth, Single Sign-On, GitHub, Ant, Gearset, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, OmniStudio, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Salesforce Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin Texas IT Recruiters, Baltimore MD IT Recruiters, Boston Executive Staffing, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Recruiting Agency, Cleveland Executive Search Firms, Columbus Executive Tech Recruiting, Dallas Technical Recruiters, Denver Recruiters for IT, Detroit Technology Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale IT Headhunters, Houston Information Technology Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York Tech Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruitment, San Diego Information Technology Recruiters, San Francisco Executive Staffing, San Jose Executive Search Firms, Seattle Executive Tech Recruiting, Silicon Valley Technical Recruiters, St Louis Tech Recruiters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC Technology Headhunters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions