Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Senior Software Developer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Required, Herndon, VA
The Senior Software Developer must have an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph security clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus!
We are seeking a seasoned technical leader experienced in Software Automation development and engineering, programming, and automation solutions in complex enterprise networks, who is motivated to work with customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. You will work in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on commitments. A seasoned mix of Automation, scripting, API development, programming, and automation solutions is desired for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to learn, Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) and Cisco CrossWorks are desired as well. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to strategic customers and requires excellent communication and consulting skills, and candidates must be capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
– You need to have an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph security clearance and 8+ years of experience as a network technical leader supporting Cisco enterprise networking and automation technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco’s automation solution portfolio and significant expertise with programming languages (Python) and scripting.
– Subject matter expertise with Python – working with Yang/XML/JSON data structures, REST and API development.
– Subject matter expertise with Ansible, GitHub, Jenkins.
– Familiarity with, or ability to learn, Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO).
– Familiarity with, or ability to learn, Cisco CrossWorks.
– Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and implementation of complex Networking and Automation solutions for large-scale global Federal agencies.
– Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Cisco, Customer and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues.
– Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions.
– Ability to multi-task, elf-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills.
– Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Herndon, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Software Developers for jobs in Herndon, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area