Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Service Desk Team Lead, Washington, DC
The Service Desk Team Lead will provide hands-on technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. It will require strong technical knowledge and effective on-site and remote communication to both understand problems and explain their solutions. This role will continuously work under the guidance of the IT Manager.
– Oversee service desk, ticket triage, and technician training.
– Develop and maintain knowledge base content and tech troubleshooting best practices.
– Act as the first escalation point for tickets.
– Oversee M365 groups, user auditing in various platforms, admin credentials upkeep, and organization with the Systems Analyst.
– Lead asset panda inventory management.
– Coordinate and improve the onboarding/offboarding process with HR and hiring managers.
– Monitor the company’s IT ticketing system.
– Provide tier 1 and 2 (First Call Resolution) support to employees both in-person and remotely.
– Escalate higher-level IT issues to SR Tech members or IT Manager and assist with solutions as needed.
– Research potential software solutions as needed.
– Train end users as necessary on the proper use of IT software and equipment.
– Perform software and hardware installations and maintenance.
– Support new hires with equipment and software purchasing and set-up.
– Identify recurring issues and help create solutions.
– Review and maintain inventory of IT assets.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system.
– 1-2 years of general IT support experience.
– Strong knowledge of computer systems.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Experience troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS, and mobile devices.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into various computing issues as required.
– Keen Attention to detail.
– Experience supporting a remote workforce.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Service Desk Team Lead, Help Desk Ticketing System, Windows, Mac OS, Mobile Devices, Service Desk Technician, Network, Networking, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Service Desk Team Leads for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions