Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
ServiceNow ITOM Administrator/Developer, TS/SCI Security Clearance Required, Quantico, VA
Ready to hire a ServiceNow ITOM Administrator/Developer. Qualified candidates must have an active TS/SCI Security Clearance in JPAS without exceptions or flags. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus!
– Administer an on-premises version of ServiceNow which includes activities such as (but not limited to) installation, configuration, maintenance, updates, harden (STIG), administer, train, and document.
– ServiceNow Branding, Customization, and Translating User Requirements into Functionality.
– Develop, manage, and troubleshoot ServiceNow forms, client and UI scripts, business rules, and scheduled imports.
– Configure and troubleshoot SAML single sign-on for ServiceNow authentication and identity management.
– Candidate will work with a team of information systems integrators and developers to support intelligence content management, production, tracking, and dissemination activities.
– Candidate will define, develop, and implement technological solutions to support process standardization and improvement efforts.
– Knowledge Management activities.
– Process improvement.
– Maintain KM tools such as, but not limited to, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Service Now, and local product creation/dissemination system.
– STIG/POAM/Mitigation statements support with the Linux OS and Database.
– Documentation to include quick reference/admin guides.
– Shall meet DOD 8570 requirements for IAT II.
– TS/SCI clearance in JPAS without exceptions or flags is required.
– Must have Linux experience.
– Must have experience creating user and administrative documentation respective to ServiceNow.
– Must have experience training users on site specific customizations and processes.
– Must have familiarity with creating ServiceNow workflows, dashboards, custom lists.
– Must be able to interact with, extract, and translate customer requirements into working solutions.
– Experience with database administration, preferably MySQL or MariaDB.
– ServiceNow patching/upgrades.
– Perform daily, weekly, monthly checks and recommended maintenance on all KM resources.
– Intelink/IntelShare and available capabilities for potential use and integration.
– Knowledge of standard DoD and Marine Corps concepts, practices, and procedures.
– Familiarity with Navy/Marine Corps interoperability requirements is preferred.
– PowerShell scripting using any/all of the respective plugins related to the applicable technologies.
– Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and hardening respective Operating Systems and databases.
– Familiar with MS Dynamics CRM.
– Familiar with migrating on-premises services to the Cloud.
– Certification and Accreditation.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Quantico, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiters and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire ServiceNow ITOM Administrators/Developers for jobs in Quantico, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions