Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
SharePoint and Power Platform Developer, Chicago, IL
We are looking for Microsoft 365, Office 365, SharePoint and Power Platform Developer and Administrator to join an IT Digital Workplace team. An ideal SharePoint and Power Platform Developer will have diverse years of experience covering Architecture, Development, Implementation and Administration. We would like to hire a professional with a track record of continuous improvement and delivering impactful projects and enhancements. This position will work closely with business and IT teams for work related to design, development, and administration of M365 applications, including experience in SharePoint, Power apps, OneDrive, support, and software migrations. This position is hybrid 3 days a week Onsite and 2 days a week Remote and candidates need to be local in or near Chicago.
SharePoint and Power Platform Developer Responsibilities:
– Develop procedures to maintain and administer SharePoint environments, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
– Design, implement, and configure SharePoint application end-to-end to meet the firm’s business needs and provide solutions to critical architectural and firm-level issues.
– Design, develop, implement, and provide maintenance within Power Platform and other M365 applications.
– Lead the integration and migration (write scripts) of content from various platforms.
– Design custom applications to automate or simplify tasks.
– Code, test, debug and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices, and standards.
– Troubleshoot any SharePoint issues at the server side, user side, and network issues.
– Drive escalation calls for P1 issues and troubleshoot.
– Write PowerShell scripts for repetitive tasks, new installations, upgrades, and migrations.
– Create infrastructure diagrams.
– Troubleshoot connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others.
SharePoint and Power Platform Developer Qualifications:
– College Degree required.
– 2-7 years of experience with SharePoint Development required.
– Need Data Migration experience.
– Experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2018 and SharePoint Online.
– Experience with Active Directory, Load Balancer, DNS, PowerShell, Azure DevOps, IIS, HTML, Java, and Web Logic.
– Experience in development and .NET platform (C#, ASP.NET, and PowerShell).
– Experience administering cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
– Thorough understanding and experience with PowerShell scripting for administration tasks.
– Knowledge of Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture.
– Experience working with Windows servers, including Active Directory.
– A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
– Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including the ability to train end users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to produce technical and functional documentation.
– Ability to troubleshoot and perform unit testing based on scenarios.
– Aptitude for continuous learning.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
– Experience with NetDocuments (NetDocs) is a plus.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, SharePoint and Power Platform Developer, SharePoint, Active Directory, Load Balancers, DNS, PowerShell, AWS, Azure, DevOps, IIS, HTML, Java, WebLogic, .Net, C#, Windows Server, Microsoft 365, Office 365, NetDocuments, NetDocs, Data Migration, Programmer, Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SharePoint and Power Platform Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions