Website Gina's Tech Jobs
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Possible telework available up to 16 hours per week.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
– Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools (i.e., Atlassian).
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies (i.e., Docker).
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Software development experience using Java/Groovy in a Unix environment.
– Familiar with the Atlassian Suite of Tools.
– Experience using the Atlassian plugin software developer kit (SDK), to create and extend Atlassian applications such as – Jira, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
– Experience working in a team environment that used Agile principles and methodologies.
– Familiar with sustaining mission applications deployed in a Unix environment.
– Experience with interacting/training external customers.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions