Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e., Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e., Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 7 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 9 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience writing scripts using Bash.
– Experience developing in Java in a Unix environment.
– Experience developing, configuring, troubleshooting, and sustaining large Accumulo cloud deployments in a Unix environment.
– Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as C, Java, and Python.
– Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
– Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
– Experience with distributed file systems such as Ceph.
– General HPC knowledge regarding computer, networking, memory, and storage components.
– Experience with CI/CD principals and concepts using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Bamboo.
– Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and SaltStack.
– Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
– Experience with scala/spark.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area