Gina's Tech Jobs
Software Engineer – Work From Home!, Ogden, UT
– Build and support critical customer facing systems.
– Utilize artificial intelligence to optimize business processes.
– Drive the planning and implementation of projects.
– Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology.
– Write well-designed, testable code.
– Maintain professionalism and integrity.
– Develop highly scalable software solutions.
– Determine operational feasibility of business requirements.
– Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
– Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
– Document and maintain software functionality.
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
– Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
– Comply with project plans and industry standards.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
– Experience developing AI driven chat bot solutions preferred.
– Solid foundational knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server).
– Experience working in an agile environment that is human-centered (Scrum + Design Thinking).
– Experience with test-driven development (TDD).
– Ability to work well in a collaborative team and independently.
– Results-oriented, creative-problem solver.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to prioritize and multitask.
– Ability to take ownership and meet deadlines.
– Attention to detail, focus, follow-up and follow-through.
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Ogden, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.