Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Software Tester, Need Healthcare Experience, Onsite or Hybrid Required, Tucson, AZ
The Software Tester will assess software quality through manual and automated testing, work as part of a multinational distributed team and will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This position requires you Onsite or Hybrid. Multiple openings available for this position.
– Conduct business requirements analysis to detect issues as early as possible in the software development lifecycle.
– Review and analyze system specifications.
– Collaborate with the Chief Technology Officer and Customer Success Team Lead to develop effective strategies and test plans.
– Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
– Evaluate product code according to specifications.
– Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
– Report bugs and errors to development teams.
– Help troubleshoot issues.
– Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
– Consistently contribute to improvements in terms of processes and technologies.
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
– 2 years of experience in a software testing role.
– Healthcare experience is required.
– Proficiency in SQL.
– Extensive experience in web applications testing.
– Experience in performance, load testing.
– Experience in using test management and bug tracking tools (JIRA, Cypress).
– Experience in software testing fundamentals and test techniques (ISTQB certification is a plus).
– Competency in working with test automation tools (Java, Cypress).
– An understanding of continuous integration.
– Experience working individually as well as part of a team.
– Experience in project management and QA methodology.
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
– Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., Cypress).
– Excellent communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Valid Arizona driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation.
– Some travel may be required.
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Testers for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions