Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Systems Administrator, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Systems Administrator, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph is responsible for systems administration, network engineering, providing configuration, and troubleshooting services when applicable.
– Coordinate Network Planning Interface Documents.
– Run scripts.
– Review and conduct test plans/procedures.
– Review System Security Plans for networks.
– Maintain multiple networks.
– Strong Red Hat Linux background.
– Experience setting up and managing Dell Servers and Cisco Nexus Switches.
– Systems and Network Administration experience, user authentication, network configuration and management.
– Knowledge and experience with, ssh, firewalls, VMWare, and ESX servers.
– Familiarity with network hardware and configuration, routing requirements, mission hosting.
– Experience with domain name service, Network Time Protocols.
– Experience with developing IP tables and RPMs.
– Scripting languages to include bash shell scripting.
– Experience with setting up and maintaining NAS storage array.
– Experience with maintaining multiple networks.
– Experience with IAVMs.
– RedHat Linux Certification, Jira software and Python are preferred.
Keywords: Fort Meade MD Jobs, Systems Administrator, RedHat Linux, Dell, Cisco, Switches, Firewalls, VmWare, ESX Servers, Scripting, NAS Storage Array, Network Administrator, Network, Networking, Government, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Administrators for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area