Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Systems Integration Coordinator, Chicago, IL
This Systems Integration Coordinator position is a key part of the tech team, which ensures the seamless operation of the firm’s software and data platforms and assists key stakeholders with the development of scalable business processes and automated solutions. The Systems Integration Coordinator supports the Senior Systems Integration Manager by managing relationships with vendor partners and coordinating system integration efforts. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and proactive, with experience coordinating projects and interest in helping develop automated technology solutions. The Systems Integration Coordinator will help keep projects organized with external vendors and internal stakeholders and assist with planning, troubleshooting and QA. This is a Hybrid position in Chicago. Candidates are required to come into the office 3 days per week.
Systems Integration Coordinator Responsibilities:
– Communicate with various vendor partners including marketing and intake providers, co-counsel firms, medical records retrieval companies, and more.
-Maintain and prioritize a list of ongoing and upcoming integration projects and coordinate project timing with vendor partners.
– Evaluate vendor workflows and web forms to anticipate likely integration problems; identify issues such as missing questions, mismatched picklist values, or incorrect data types.
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders and other parts of the tech team to understand integration requirements and to develop solutions to vendor workflow problems.
– Maintain data dictionaries to share with vendor partners; develop a mapping of vendor fields and picklist values to company internal fields.
– Evaluate test records as system integration is developed to ensure vendor data is properly reproduced in company internal systems.
– Contribute to documentation, knowledgebase articles, and other support materials; communicate change to appropriate stakeholders.
Systems Integration Coordinator Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– 2-3 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
– Experience using a project management tool such as JIRA or Trello preferred.
– Strong computer proficiency and adept at learning new software.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables and index/match or xlookup.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people-skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including the ability to train end users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into computing issues and software functionality.
– Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Systems Integration Coordinator, Jira, Trello, Excel, Pivot Tables, xlookup, Project Management, QA, Quality Assurance, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Integration Coordinators for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions