Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Technical Operations Analyst, Night Shift – Work From Home
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Technical Operations Analyst to join a growing technology team in Chicago. The successful candidate will bring a passion for all things systems-related, from hardware and networking through to software build, deployment, automation and tooling. The position is part of a globally distributed team responsible for supporting our low-latency electronic trading systems and will include interactions with all functional areas within the firm. Company culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. Required hours of work are 11:00pm-7:00am. This position is 100% Remote. Company Will Relocate Candidates!
– BA degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or similar technical field preferred.
– Strong understanding of Linux.
– Experience building process management and monitoring toolkits leveraging scripting languages (python preferred).
– Experience working with development to improve the operational stability and functionality of existing and new trading systems.
– Experience of configuring and managing low-latency, high-availability trading systems, working closely alongside developers, quants and traders.
– Experience coordinating, planning, and executing firm-wide changes within a with a global change management framework.
– Ability to triage, prioritize and troubleshoot complex network and systems issues, ranging from low-level hardware to in-house software applications.
– Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, etc.
– Can demonstrate a high level of initiative and the ability to quickly build trust with trading and technology.
– Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Technical Operations Analyst, Linux, Python, Low Latency, High Availability Trading Systems, Networking, DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, Remote, Work From Home, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Operations Analysts for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area