Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting Firms for National IT Jobs
Technical Writer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly Security Clearance Required, Washington, DC
The Technical Writer will work on a team providing technical writing support for an enterprise Electronic Records Management Services (RMS). Primary responsibilities will be preparing and maintaining operations documentation, status reports and other technical publications. Additional responsibilities include managing the Jira project, scheduling, coordination with the team and the customer for outages and other project updates. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, collaborating with vendors and having frequent interaction with customers. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
Technical Writer Qualifications
– A bachelor’s degree in technical discipline and 6 years of experience as a technical writer is required. 10 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
– Proficient in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
– Key Technologies include AWS, Records Management Technology (Feith), Java, Oracle, Linux, Windows, JIRA, Confluence, SQL and SQL Server.
– Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
– Knowledge of Section 508 requirement and an interest in learning how to perform Section 508 testing.
– Experience as a technical writer on a team using Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) technology.
– Proficient with Atlassian Tool Suite including Jira and Confluence.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Technical Writer, MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AWS, Java, Oracle, Linux, Windows, Jira, Confluence, SQL, SQL Server, Agile, ADA Section 508 Testing, COTS, Commercial Off The Shelf Technology, Records Management Services, RMS, Feith, Security Clearance, Washington DC Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Writers for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area