Website Gina's Tech Jobs
Technical Writer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Technical Writer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph will create, draft, modify, and issue final documents to support office policies, procedures, mission capabilities, security, training, and visual displays. This position requires you to have your TS/SCI with full scope polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities will include:
– Architecture diagrams
– Compliance documents
– Coordinate meeting calendars
– Deployment documentation
– Data management requests
– Evacuation diagrams
– Enhance mission metrics tools
– System diagrams
– Network data flows
– Org charts
– Operational needs statements
– Process flowcharts
– Program milestone activities
– Rack elevations
– Seating charts and signout logs
– Security documentation to include graphs/charts for status meetings
– Special processing forms (SPFs)
– Standard operating procedures
– Support office configuration management documents
– Web pages and Wikis content changes
– Write mission highlights and update operational deployment pages/documents
– Working aids
– Experience with Microsoft/Adobe and other software to enhance office visualization and documentation needs.
Keywords: Fort Meade MD Jobs, Technical Writer, Microsoft, Adobe, Visualization, Documentation, Government, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Writers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions