Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Tier 1 Software Customer Success Specialist, Tucson, AZ
As a Tier 1 Software Customer Success Specialist, you excel at being a customer advocate and providing a unique balance of customer focus along with technical expertise. You always make amazing customer service your priority. Your attention to detail is impeccable, you learn quickly, and you have excellent communication skills. You have a great sense of pride in your work and strive to contribute to the overall success of the team at all times. You are comfortable being held accountable in a team-oriented environment. You see opportunities to improve processes and confidently bring your ideas to the table. You are driven to face challenges head-on with a sense of urgency and follow through to reach resolutions.
– You will be working on a ticketing system to triage software issues that come up with our proprietary software.
– First response to all customer requests.
– Serve as point-of-contact for customer-based training solutions.
– Perform a root-cause analysis on initial customer case submissions.
– Baseline testing of all relevant platforms.
– Continuous regression testing of all relevant platforms.
– Work through the designated support channels to resolve customer submissions in an expeditious manner.
– Provide detailed feedback as it relates to customer submissions both internally as well as externally.
– Focus on providing full resolution on first encounter.
– Be comfortable with a performance-based metric style environment.
– Set up meetings or calls between existing customers and company.
– Stay up to date on documentation as enhancements are made.
– Stay up to date on new products and services.
– Collaborate with leadership, business development and product development teams regarding customer trends.
– Engage with leadership on a regular basis to recommend advanced solutions to reduce the number of customer submissions based on current trends.
Skills, Knowledge, Ability, Experience
– 2 years of Technical Support experience is preferred.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Ticketing System knowledge (Jira, Zendesk).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent working knowledge of tech applications and testing protocols.
– Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
– Attention to detail, deadlines and a desire to “get it done”.
– Experience with performance-based metrics system.
– Be knowledgeable in Solution Center case management systems.
– Valid Arizona driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation.
– Some travel required.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Tier 1 Software Customer Success Specialist, Technical Support, MS Office, Ticketing Systems, Jira, Zendesk, Customer Support, Solution Center Case Management Systems, Healthcare, HIT, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Tier 1 Software Customer Success Specialists for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions