Website Gina’s Tech Jobs – Top Tech Recruiters
Technical Recruiting for National IT Jobs
Tier 2 Software Customer Success Specialist, Tucson, AZ
The Tier 2 Software Customer Success Specialist will respond to higher level CS Solutions Center tickets to support customer end users as well as troubleshooting and addressing Tier II requests on a daily basis.
– You will be working on a ticketing system to triage software issues that come up with our proprietary software.
– Streamline business operations by modifying and creating new processes and procedures.
– Develop support and training tools that increase software usability.
– Resolve incidents posted in the Solution Center.
– Continually and proactively work toward improving the implementation experience for customers, colleagues and company.
– The Tier II staff will be required to be on Zoom calls with customers to troubleshoot complex problems with EHR Software.
– You will need to be able to determine if the issue is computer, network, software or browser related.
– Work on data analytics for customer dashboards.
– Regression tests the software environment through both manual and automated testing procedures.
– Work with our development team both in the U.S. and internationally.
– Train and support the Tier 1 Support team on processes, tickets and customer service.
– Second level support for more complex customer requests.
– Focus on providing full resolution on first encounter.
– Be comfortable with a performance-based metric style environment.
– Stay up to date on new products and services.
– Collaborate with leadership, business development and product development teams regarding customer trends.
– Engage with leadership on a regular basis to recommend advanced solutions to reduce the number of customer submissions based on current trends.
– Have an understanding of troubleshooting complex tasks.
– Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Systems Administration is preferred.
– 1-3 years of experience with Electronic Health Records.
– 3-5 years in a customer support role (Technical or Customer Service Support).
– Knowledge of IT functional areas and responsibilities.
– Valid Arizona driver’s license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation.
– Some travel required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent working knowledge of tech applications and testing protocols, including Microsoft Teams or Slack, Infinity, Ticketing systems such as Jira, Zoho, Salesforce, Spreadsheets, Development software such as DevOps or Bug Tracker, Microsoft Flow, Testing software such as Cypress, Ranorex or Selenium.
– Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
– Attention to detail, deadlines and a desire to “get it done”.
– Experience with performance-based metrics system.
– Be knowledgeable in Solution Center case management systems.
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, Tier 2 Software Customer Success Specialist, Electronic Health Records, Teams, Slack, Infinity, Jira, Zoho, Salesforce, Spreadsheets, DevOps, Bug Tracker, Technical Support, Healthcare, HIT, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking for a top IT headhunter or top technical recruiting firm to help your company hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Tier 2 Software Customer Success Specialists for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area